Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You Might be a Redneck if................


.................. you're fancy new set of drums is a pair of plastic Tupperware bowls. Well, what do you expect, we do live in the country. It is a fairly new brand of drums I am sure you have not heard of them yet. For now this is what Tanner has chosen ( well with my help, because pots and pans were to loud) to use as his drum set. He still loves his dumkicks and carries them with him everywhere he goes. Tyler is jamming on his guitar and giving that classic Rock N Roll look :) Some of you will laugh at this next thing, most of you wont know what the heck I am talking about. As we are sitting last night watching the CMA Country Music festival, Tanner proceeded to get his dumkicks and "drums" to play along with the music. Tanner is however NOT a country music fan, so he looks at us and says "No like it" and then said "hear Johnny Seargant"?? Well, we had to break it to him that the people on TV did not know this song and he was so sad. I think it is rather funny that his songs of choice right now are sung by Monte Rose (Johnny Seargant), JD Cunningham ( Why, Georgia Why) and Weird Al Yankovic ( Tanner calls it "The Pizza Song") Well, he does also like Brother Cane, Chris Daughtry and Nickelback. At any rate I think we definitely have a future musician here and I couldn't be happier. Besides it is much safer that race car driving.
By the way, he is feeling better and on the road to a full recovery !!!

2 comments:

Mama D said...

Well, I wouldn't go so far to call you all "rednecks," but I love the fact that your child has as much fun with tupperware bowls as with the real thing and he KNOWS his music. I'm impressed you are so on the ball with your posts--certainly better than me and I like your new background. Have a good week!

amy

Jennifer and Michael said...

So fun!!! I love it. They are getting so big, I can't believe it. It can't wait to see you! Miss you bunches. Love ya.