Sunday, July 8, 2007

I think I can, I think I can !!



Well, this is the most recent "family circus" picture that we have , so I thought I would share. This was on our first real family vacation to Sea World in March.

OK, After talking to Kitty last night, she told me how to post a picture and I did it, YEAH !! It only took me like 20 minutes, but thats ok. I am getting into the groove.

On a good note Tanner finally slept in HIS bed ALL night last night without waking up even once. OK, so I know I am jinxing things now by bragging but I had to share. Keep your fingers crossed that we will have many more blissful nights of slumber :)

3 comments:

Jennifer and Michael said...

YEA Tanner!!!! It's abou time, huh? So how was the full night sleep? Feels like a million bucks doesn't it?

Mama D said...

Thanks for sharing your circus moments with us. I love the title and could have easily used it for our household--glad I'm not the only one running one. So glad to hear about Tanner. Hope it's still going well.

Rachel Maples said...

Yeah you did it! I knew you could girl! Dinner was awsome, thank you again, we love you guys and are going to miss you like crazy....Hugs..Kitty