Thursday, July 5, 2007

What the $%^& am I doing !!!

Ok, this is why I havent done this yet.... I am still trying to figure out how to set up this stupid thing. So here is my first post, its not exciting nor is it even interesting. Maybe if I can figure this thing out I will be back to post more...... I am not A Crafty Pig, I have no Imagination and even better I do not have a cool name from a cool song etc etc etc, some of you will get all of that. But, I do however want to keep in touch with my friends that seem to be moving away faster than I can blink, and the friends and family that already live far away. Hope this all doesnt look to crazy and I will try to make some changes soon!!

2 comments:

The Craftypigs said...

Hey, you're not the only one who doesn't know what they're doing. Example: The picture of Colin w/ his poop was an unedited picture until today. So, if you looked closely you saw more than poop. I've since figured out how to edit but hoping no perverts got interested in craftypigs. BTW, I think family circus is perfect. You just need a really big dog and you're all set. Esp with all that rain...mud, dog paws through the house...oh yeah...circus is perfect.

Rachel Maples said...

Love the title of your first blog....don't worry you'll figure new stuff out everytime you're on there, I do, my blog has changed tons as I figure new things out, the important and awesome thing is that you we get to keep up with your lovely family circus! I'm so glad that you all have decided to join the dark side :o) of blog obessesion! Hugs...Kitty