Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finally Free!

OK, I don't have anything really exciting this week except to say that we finally have a break from activities. We have been going non stop all summer and I am ready to chill, at least I think :) I always say I want to be at home and then we spend a day at home and I am ready to LEAVE! I am exhausted all the time and sometimes don't feel like I can do one more thing, but I do. Tyler had his first indoor soccer game tonight and really seemed to like it. It sure is a change from what we used to play, but a good change I believe. Of course they did not win, but they really played a good game. Tanner got his first set of real drumsticks yesterday and has barely put them down, he calls them "dumkicks" I took him to Guitar Center and you would have thought we were at Toys R Us the way his face lit up, it was great. I will post a pic as soon as I get one of him with them. For now, I just need him to sleep all night......YUCK !! I am Staging a house tomorrow, YEAH, that's good news. I am ready to get this business rolling so that I can work while Tanner is in MDO this fall. Please pray for me and this business, I do really want it to work. Well, bye for now, I have to go sleep while Tanner is actually asleep.

2 comments:

Andi and Michael said...

I love the dumkicks! Michael thought it was the coolest thing ever when I told him about Tanner in Guitar Center. He can totally relate as he, too, is like a kid in the toy store when he goes to any music shop. So glad you could work some today and have time away from the everyday stuff. Love you tons, girl!

Rachel Maples said...

We will definitely be praying for your work stuff, you're really good at it, our house looked awesome and I couldn't have done it without your help, and because of our efforts it sold in 12 hours! Miss you tons. R