Monday, April 21, 2008

It is finally done !!

Well after almost 3 year long years of absolutely nothing, we finally did it. We did not do any landscaping when we built our house because it was an added cost.(bad choice) We finally decided that this year was the time to do get it done. Thanks to some wonderful friends and after 2 long days of back breaking work, we finished. It is amazing and I am so excited to sit on my front porch and look at all of the beautiful new plants and flowers . Thank you Andi, Michael, Dustin and Donelle! ( and of course JD and I) The pictures dont even do it justice.....





4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great girl!!! Your hard work paid off. And BTW congratulations on doing such a great job staging Andi and Michael's house. I knew you could do it. Miss you!

The Craftypigs said...

WOW! I love it. I like the little cross hanging on the wall. It always feels so good to get something done. Proud of you and your design.

Andi and Michael said...

Look at how pretty it looks! I am so glad you finally did this. It will just help your curb appeal when you put the house on the market to move to California :-)

Kim and JD said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY, ANDI !!!!!!!!!