Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Toxic Memories

Well, I dont know whether to be proud or sad. Tyler has decided lately that he likes writing songs. He has always been interested in music, but definitely not like Tanner. He has an electric guitar and plays it often and would like to take lessons. Well, he came home from school yesterday and said "Mom, I wrote a new song" I said " you did, wow, well let me read it"

I will have to tell you that as sad as the song made me , I thought to myself, "wow, how creative and deep is this, where did this come from"? It almost sounds more like a poem to me? Oh, and he doesnt really write a whole song...... So here it is, Enjoy !!

Toxic Memories

Toxic memories fly by like the wind on a roller coaster ride
toxic old memories,
when you look up in the sky you can almost remember good times
Toxic old memories fly by like the wind on a roller coaster ride
Toxic old memories, toxic old memories, toxic old memories.


Can you believe that this came from a 7 year old, I am just really amazed at my sweet little boy.

3 comments:

Andi and Michael said...

Okay - wow! How in the world does he know the word toxic? That is incredible.

Kim and JD said...

He doesnt know what the word means or why he wrote it, he said it just came to him !!

Andi and Michael said...

That is still way deep. Toxic - how do you just come up with that word. He is really amazing.