Monday, February 25, 2008

JD Blogs.....

I have decided that for me, blogging is sorta like fashion. I am never really quite sure that it works for me, and I am always certain that I will look ridiculous. Nevertheless....

I returned Friday from a week-long trip to Denver. I was apparently missed by my kids. I am sure that Kim missed me as well, but the kids were definitely more giddy than she was at my return. Anyway, while saying goodnight to Tyler tonight, I picked him up and gave him a big bear-hug.

Tyler: "Dad, I am so glad that you are home."

JD: "Thanks, buddy! It's good to be wanted!"

Tyler: "But, not by the police."

JD: "Good point. Goodnight son."

4 comments:

Andi and Michael said...

Since you are often wanted by the police, it is a nice thing to only be wanted by your son. Enjoy the "wantedness."

The Craftypigs said...

Just blog in your boots, your jeans and your typical JD shirts and we'll love it, just like we love you. You're always wanted and welcomed. Stable and dependable as the sun rising in the east.

Kim and JD said...

Oh but Celeste, he is not always wearing his "typical" JD shirts anymore. He is actually branching out into some "cool" shirts !!!!
But yes I agree on the stable and dependable part.

Rachel Maples said...

the boy speaks truth! hilarious! I think I can't wait until Dealey can talk!