Monday, February 25, 2008

JOY

A morning in the life of a Joy filled 3 year old
So, I tried to catch up on some of my Bible Study this morning while Tanner just ran around and played. Here is the what I found ......................
I want to have a picnic I just lookin for sumpin
I want to play dominos
(also notice where Tanner "drums" on my table with his fork at dinner)


This box looks like fun I want to play drums for a while

Didn't ask, don't know ?????

I want Noodles for lunch !!

I am ready for my nap ! (yes he said this) woohoo :)

As he was doing this I was finishing up my Bible Study chapter on JOY..... Here is what it says. The Greek word for Joy is Chara. Chara is the most common word translated Joy in the English New Testament. It means "joy, rejoicing, gladness- enjoyment, bliss" In many ways, Chara means to celebrate. I think that Tanner was living by the fruit of the spirit his morning, what a wonderful gift God gives us ...... JOY !!!! True Chara !!




1 comment:

The Craftypigs said...

A child's work is to play. I'd say he put in a full day at work. Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and in the meantime, a boy's gonna....well....make a really big mess for mamma.