Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tan Man- 1st Day of School




Tanner was very excited this morning about going to school today, to stay "longer longer" That is a new term of his when he wants to do something for a long time. He walked right in like he owned the place and didn't blink an eye at me leaving. We have one of his teachers from last year that moved up, so that is a blessing. He had a great day and was sleeping hard when I went to get him. He has come so far from last year, we are so proud of him. Apparently he has a favorite girl in his class, her name is Kaley. She is all he will talk about :) I asked him the names of the other kids he said " I don't know" He only has one boy from his class last year so other than that they are all new to him. All is great in my world now ....haha :)

4 comments:

The Craftypigs said...

What did you do on your first day of freedom?
Yea Tan...school is great

The Craftypigs said...

How do you group your pictures?

Andi and Michael said...

Yea for you! What a great day. I am glad he walked into school with confidence and was excited about his day.

Anonymous said...

And already a ladies man! Way to go Crumrine guy!