Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tan Man

I love how my little boy loves his daddy and wants to imitate everything about him. He puts on JD's shoes and tries to wear his belt and proclaims " I am going to work". He picks up his little DVD player and says" I working on my computer". Or he will use his tools to work on his tractor or bike, just like daddy does. His favorite things in the world to do is mow with JD. He sits on his lap and just smiles and rides, it is so cool to him. When he is not actually mowing with JD, he pretends he is mowing and he wants to look just like daddy. When JD mows during the day he is usually wearing a sleeveless shirt, shorts , his cowboy hat (to block the sun) , his IPOD and his sunglasses.
So this was Tanner's version of being like daddy as he is riding his tricycle and "mowing" :)



And yes, Tanner has his own IPod. He absolutely loves music and I fully believe he will play some sort of musical instrument when he grows up. He will listen to his music forever and it helps to keep him occupied in the car :)

Here is a picture of Daddy and his buddy mowing together. JD always lets him mow with him even though it takes longer. I think he loves that Tanner is such a rough and tumble boy (sometimes) and that he wants to be like him. I love my boys !


4 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

He is gorgeous! Seriously. I know you're probably supposed to use a more masculine term, but he really, really is pretty. And I think it's awesome that he has his own Ipod!

Andi and Michael said...

I can't believe how big he looks! It's only been a couple of months, but it looks like he has grown so much. We miss seeing our Tan-Man. Give him hugs from us.

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

He is really handsome. Those are beautiful pictures!

The Craftypigs said...

There's some good theology in that story. What a great picture.