Monday, July 7, 2008

????????

OK, I haven't posted in a while and to tell you the truth I don't know what to post about.
I don't have anything fun or exciting going on right now. There is a lot going on in my life and around me but nothing you want to hear, believe me. Do you even just get to a point where you just don't know what to post. I mean the kids are doing great, we have had a busy summer but nothing exciting. We miss the other Crumrine's so it has been a little sad around here.
Well, actually there is one very exciting thing for me.... Tanner is potty trained !!!! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a work in progress and still is a little, but he is doing fantastic. Now, if I can get him to quit hitting people and torturing his brother we will be doing great.
Ok, well just wanted to let you know that we are alive. Hope to post again soon with SOMETHING !!

3 comments:

Andi and Michael said...

Who says potty training isn't something? That is great! I am so proud of Tanner. In less than a month you will have fun things to post about your California trip. :-)

The Craftypigs said...

I want to hear anything! Post whatever. I check on you every day.

Andi and Michael said...

Hey - what is new? Waiting for a new post. . .