Thursday, October 2, 2008

Conversation with Tanner

Driving Tyler and his friend to school this morning, his friend tells us there is a dead pig on the side of the road. They actually stopped an looked at it yesterday. So, curious , my kids want to also see the dead pig. I believe it was actually a wild boar, we have those in our area. I know isn't lovely, wild hog's and rat's........ So here is the conversation. By the way, Tanner's new favorite thing is, "then what happened" after everything you tell him.

Me- OK, look out your window there he is, see him in the ditch, he is black.
Tanner- why he's in the dddiiitttccchhh (tanner talk, anyone who knows him well knows this)
Me- well because he is dead
Tanner- why he's dddeeeaaadddd ?
Me- I would imagine because someone either shot him or hit him with their car
Tanner- then what happened?
Me- Well then he fell in the ditch
Tanner- then what happened?
Me- he laid there
Tanner- then what happened?
Me- then he died
Tanner- then what happened?
Me- ummmm, people drive by and look at him
Tanner- then what happened?
Me- I guess someone will clean him up
Tanner- then what will happen?
Me- I don't really know
Tanner- WHY POOR LITTLE FELLA'S DEEEEAAADDD ????

It was too cute, he had this little sad look on his face. I just cracked up when he said "poor little fella", what a sweet boy!

2 comments:

Andi and Michael said...

Michael read this post aloud to me so I could hear his Tanner impersonation. It was great! I miss that little boy. Give Tanner and Tyler hugs from us.

Poor little fella. . .
:-)

The Craftypigs said...

That's perfect. Just perfect! Perfectly dead....you need a new theme :)